Find a job in Japan
For residents in Japan only / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
We are looking for a Test Engineer (in charge of English projects) for our software testing business.
You will be involved in a wide range of tasks including test planning, design, project management, support for test executors, and hearing technical requirements from the client.
Test Engineer (English)
- Annual income 3,120,000 yen - 6,000,000 yen
- Working hours/
Two days off per week (varies in some departments and positions)
More than 120 days off per year (123 days in FY2022)
- 1. 1 year or more of experience in software test test design or software development/operation and maintenance (Web/open systems, development process and programming language are not required)
2. comfortable reading English documents (TOEIC score of 600 or above is a good rule of thumb)
3. Native level of Japanese language skills
JLPT N1 or higher
- Work location
- Health insurance, long-term care insurance (for those over 40), welfare pension insurance, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
- For residents in Japan only
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview