Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
The Marketing Manager will participate in each project, and will be responsible for marketing operations, mainly using operational advertisements. The position of the Marketing Manager will be in charge of marketing for the business in charge of the project and will lead the project, sometimes starting with offline marketing or even revising prices to improve the profit structure.
(1) SEM and Digital Marketing
- LP creation, LPO
- Managed advertising operations (Google, Yahoo, Twitter, Meta, Bytedance)
- Access analysis/effectiveness analysis/planning of measures
- Content direction
- ASP negotiation
- Annual income 4,500,000 yen - 6,000,000 yen
- Working hours/
Two days off per week
Year-end and New Year holidays, GW vacation, summer vacation, and other special vacations
123 days off per year (scheduled for 2023)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Experience in setting high goals for oneself and implementing them while thinking hard to achieve them.
JLPT N1 or higher
- Work location
- Various types of social insurance
We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
Preparation of application documents
Visa application support
Travel expenses (paid by the company)
Japanese language lessons until work begins
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview