Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
General construction management (schedule management, quality control, safety control, cost control, etc.)
Checking of design and construction drawings
Coordination with subcontractors and ordering of cost estimates
Regular meetings with design firms and clients, preparation of minutes, etc.
- Monthly salary: 300,000 yen to 450,000 yen
Annual income: 4.2 million yen to 6.3 million yen
- Working hours/
- 08:00 - 17:30 (7 hours and 30 minutes of regular working hours)
Holidays] 101 days
（Breakdown: Sundays, National Holidays
Others (2nd and 4th Saturdays/GW/Summer vacation/New Year holidays, etc.)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Experience in construction management of non-wooden housing complexes and other buildings.
Qualification of architect or construction management engineer of the second class or higher
Minimum PC skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
Minimum PC skills (Excel, Word).
JLPT N1 or higher
- Work location
- Social Insurance】Health Insurance / Employee Pension Insurance / Employment Insurance / Workers' Accident Compensation Insurance
We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
Preparation of application documents
Visa application support
Travel expenses (paid by the company)
Japanese language lessons until work begins
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview