Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Maintenance and operation of infrastructure applications (authentication infrastructure and transmission/coordination) that support the Yamaha Motor Group's business operations
Propose improvement plans and overall design and project management for the provision of the above services
System maintenance / operation
- Monthly salary 260,000 yen - 330,000 yen
Annual income: 4.2 million yen to 6.45 million yen
- Working hours/
- Flextime system (flexible hours: 6:30-22:00, no core hours)
Standard working hours: 8:45 - 17:30 (8 hours)
121 days off per year
2 days off per week (according to our calendar)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Experience in system maintenance and operation.
A person who can take autonomous actions.
A person who can provide services from the viewpoint of users and teams.
Required years of experience
More than 5 years
JLPT N2 or higher
- Work location
- Social insurance: unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, health insurance, and employee pension insurance
We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
Preparation of application documents
Visa application support
Travel expenses (paid by the company)
Japanese language lessons until work begins
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview