Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
The objective is to ensure the security of the Yamaha Motor Group's global IT infrastructure.
To ensure the security of the entire system infrastructure, including the operating systems, middleware, networks, and clients that make up the business systems, by finding security vulnerabilities and working with developers and operators to resolve them.
- Monthly salary: 240,000 yen to 360,000 yen
Annual income: 3,800,000 yen to 7,000,000 yen
- Working hours/
- Flextime system (flexible hours: 6:30-22:00, no core hours)
Standard working hours: 8:45 - 17:30 (8 hours)
121 days off per year
2 days off per week (according to our calendar)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Knowledge of software vulnerabilities
Knowledge of OS/MW/HW security features
Knowledge of operating systems
Ability to read English technical documents/articles by looking up unfamiliar words
Ability to exchange emails in English.
JLPT N2 or higher
- Work location
- Social insurance: unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, health insurance, and employee pension insurance
We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
Preparation of application documents
Visa application support
Travel expenses (paid by the company)
Japanese language lessons until work begins
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview