Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Nuclear plants use many devices that operate remotely and automatically due to the radiation environment. We are looking for engineers who have knowledge of both mechanical and electrical systems for the engineering of these devices. In the future, we expect you to take an active role as a coordinator of equipment engineering.
- Annual income: 4.3-8 million yen
Monthly salary system: 247,000 yen to 388,000 yen
- Working hours/
Break 45 min.
2 days off per week (days off are based on the company calendar)
2 to 24 days of annual paid vacation (the minimum number of days is the number of days granted immediately after employment)
124 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
1) Those who are interested in mechanical design and planning work.
2) Those who can communicate smoothly with customers, suppliers, and related internal departments.
3) Those who are not afraid of English literature and manuals.
JLPT N１ or higher
- Work location
- Health insurance, employee pension insurance, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, employee pension fund
We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
Preparation of application documents
Visa application support
Travel expenses (paid by the company)
Japanese language lessons until work begins
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview