Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
You will be involved in infrastructure construction projects, mainly for manufacturing and public customers. Recently, the migration of business systems to the cloud is accelerating, and proposals and construction utilizing new technologies for virtual environments are becoming more and more important. In this context, you will be responsible for management of infrastructure construction, proposals, planning, design, and development, taking into consideration your experience and ambitions.
- Monthly payment 250,000yen - 330,000yen
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 17:30 (60 min. break)
Average of about 20 hours/month (full actual pay)
123 days off during the year
▪ 2 full days off per week (earth days)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Ability to propose (pre-activities) and build networks and servers (CCNA equivalent skills).
Minimum of 3 years of work experience
JLPT N2 or higher
- Work location
- Various coverage (health insurance, pension insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance)
We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
Preparation of application documents
Visa application support
Travel expenses (paid by the company)
Japanese language lessons until work begins
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview