Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
You will be engaged in development work as an electrical and electronic circuit design engineer (analog/digital/high frequency) at the development sites of our customers (major manufacturers of automotive-related/industrial equipment/home appliances/medical, etc.).
- Annual income: 4 million yen to 9.6 million yen
Monthly salary: 250,000 yen to 600,000 yen
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 18:00 *8 hours per day
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays *Saturday work may be required on weeks with national holidays)
122 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
At least 1 year of experience in design or evaluation.
Analog or digital circuit design
Circuit board design and evaluation
EMC/EMI evaluation and noise suppression such as static electricity
Hardware specification study and preparation of specification documents
JLPT N2 or higher
- Work location
- Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, and nursing care insurance)
We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
Preparation of application documents
Visa application support
Travel expenses (paid by the company)
Japanese language lessons until work begins
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview