Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Development work on in-vehicle related application/Linux system for a major manufacturer company, bridge SE work is also available.
1) [Application development for in-vehicle ADAS related products].
2) [Development of in-vehicle related products on Linux systems
3) [Development of cutting-edge healthcare equipment
- Annual income 5-7 million yen
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 17:30 (7.5 hours actual working hours) *Flexible working hours are available and may be changed depending on the assignment.
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays off), national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid vacation, congratulation or condolence leave
Annual leave: 123 days or more
- Applications from abroad are welcome
3+ years of experience in embedded development using C/C++ languages
More than 3 years of experience in embedded development on products
JLPT N2 or higher
- Work location
- Social insurance: Health insurance, employee pension, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance
Benefits: Periodic health checkups, e-learning, technical qualification acquisition assistance system, external training program, company events, employee referral system, maternity leave before and after childbirth (actual leave taken), childcare leave
We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
Preparation of application documents
Visa application support
Travel expenses (paid by the company)
Japanese language lessons until work begins
- Interview Preparation
- Tips for Passing Interviews.
Free interview preparation is available.
Click here to prepare for the interview