Find a job in Japan
You can learn Japanese while working, meals for employees are available. / Izakaya・Restaurant
Mainly assistant for chef such as plate foods.
There are a lot of opportunities to talk to Japanese customers, so working here makes your Japanese much better.
- ￥1,125 per hour.
- Working hours/
- Monday ～ Thursday : 15:00～24:00
Friday ～ Sunday (Holidays) ：17:00～02:00
You can decide days off as you work in shifts.
- Basic Japanese speaking level is required.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK HERE
①This working environment provides you many chances to interact with Japanese.
②You work in shifts so you can get days off whenever you want.
③You can get along with coworkers easily as everyone working here are so friendly.
④Meals for employees are available, you can enjoy eating many kind of Japanese food and you can save food expense.
- Work location
- Fukuoka city
- 8 minute walk from Tenjin station
4minute walk from Akasaka station
- Eat and drink at affiliated stores at half price after working for one month.
Full-time employee recruitment system.
Complete with social insurance.
Meals for employees.
IF YOU APPLY FOR THIS JOB THROUGH OUR COMPANY, THESE SERVICES ARE AVAULABLE.
We negotiate with the owner when you start working, working shifts and so on instead of you before you join the company.
◇After joining the company, you can start working soon.
Before you start working, we provide you not only one week Japanese lesson, you can participate in a training like how to wait on customers and learn phrases would be useful in the workplace in advance.
Full-time employee recruitment system is available, so we will support you if you would like to be a full-time worker.
Even after graduating school, we will help you find a full-time job if you like to work at a different industries.
- Candidates living in out of Fukuoka Prefecture are welcome as we will help you find a house together.
- Terms and
- Get a 資格外活動許可 if you are a student ( student visa ). If you don't have it, we will help you apply for a permit for 資格外活動許可.