Find a job in Japan
Programmer / change job
You will be in charge from detailed design to development and testing, and will be challenged to develop highly user-oriented systems while stepping up to the upstream process.
・Cell phone embedded development using RTOS
・Printer driver development using C language
・Mechatronics control development using LINUX and C
・Embedded development of automotive ECU devices using C language
・Embedded development of set-top box devices using C++.
- Estimated annual income : 3.5-8.5 million yen
Preferential treatment will be given in consideration of experience and ability.
- Working hours/
Two days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
120 days off per year + 5 days of planned annual leave
- A person who shares Bryza's vision and wants to work together with us.
Good communication skills to fit in with the project
Experience in C language development and software development
At least 2 years of practical experience
- Work location
- North Kanto, Kanto area, Aichi, Kansai, Kyushu
- Social insurance
Relocation expense subsidy
- Career advancement at a major manufacturer
- Terms and
- 技術・人文知識・国際業務Visa holders can apply