Find a job in Japan
the number of holidays is high at 125 days. / change job
Construction management work in plant facilities
Safety management, quality control, and process control
Preparation of construction plans
Instructions for construction
- 200,000-500,000 yen
*Depends on experience (including various allowances)
- Working hours/
- Full-time employee : 8:40 a.m. to 5:40 p.m. (8 hours per day)
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays), year-end and New Year holidays, Bon vacations, GW, summer vacation, annual paid vacations
More than 120 days off per year
- Experience in construction management (at least 1 year)
Those who have no problem with Japanese can apply.
- Work location
- Nationwide plant facilities (please consult with us about your preferred work location)
- Full-time allowance, loan-out allowance (on-site allowance), family allowance, qualification support system, housing allowance, transportation allowance, retirement allowance, and
Childcare leave: Available
Shift work is required at some sites.
Work on holidays may be required depending on the department/project to which you are assigned.
- The turnover rate is low, averaging 3.5% over the past 10 years
Many of our clients are major companies, and our performance has been stable, with both sales and employees more than doubling compared to 10 years ago.
- Terms and