Find a job in Japan
Visa support available. / change job
Synthesis and structural analysis of organic compounds / NMR, IR, etc.
Surface analysis and composition analysis of inorganic materials / SEM, TEM, XRD, etc.
Various physical and chemical tests / HPLC, GC, etc.
Compounding, coating, preparation, viscosity, acid value evaluation of prototypes
Scale-up, process design
Chemistry and Biotechnology Experimental Assistant
- Monthly salary: 210,000 yen to 440,000 yen
Annual income: 3.5 million yen to 6 million yen
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Graduate in chemistry or biotechnology.
The candidate must have experience as an engineer in the chemical field.
- Work location
- Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Yamanashi, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima
- Various types of social insurance
Commuting and transportation expenses
Dormitory and company housing system
- Project and case examples
Research and development of ethical drugs
Research and development of cosmetics
Genetic extraction, amplification, sequencing, etc.
- Terms and
- The company will obtain a work visa for you.