Find a job in Japan
If you want to challenge yourself with a career in technology and research, please apply. / change job
We are entrusted with the design and development of embedded software.
We are looking for a person who can be involved in a wide range of phases such as specification study, detailed design, programming, testing, debugging, and actual equipment testing, focusing on business systems.
We will introduce you to the most suitable project after you enter the company, taking your wishes and interests into maximum consideration.
【Project and case examples】
Development of control systems for large plants
Business system development for a large manufacturer
Development of control software for car electronics, etc.
Embedded Software Engineer
- Monthly salary 210,000-440,000 yen
Annual income 4-6 million yen
Salary revision once a year
Bonus twice a year
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- have at least 3 years of experience in embedded software development.
Experience as a PM/PL.
Experience in training junior staff.
IT qualifications, etc.
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- Full coverage by social insurance
Transportation expenses for commuting
Overtime work allowance
Dormitory and company housing system
Moving assistance (*Limit is available)
Retirement allowance system
- There are opportunities to be involved in upstream processes, not just testing or operation and maintenance.
We offer three career development plans: Specialist, Management, and Major Manufacturer.
- Terms and
- We will obtain the work visa for you.