Find a job in Japan
Immediate/experienced candidates only / change job
The successful candidate will be responsible for directing the development of systems for clients and their services from the definition of requirements to the release of the system.
Work with the product manager to organize requirements, design the business, and define requirements.
Team management, process development, scheduling, and project promotion
Internal and external vendor control
- Monthly payment 400,000yen～600,000yen
Annual income 4,800,000yen to 7,200,000yen
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 10：00～19：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience as a PM in system development projects.
Experience in system development (as a programmer or SE)
Experience in upstream processes in system design and development (*Language/development environment is not required)
- Work location
- Unemployment insurance
Transportation expenses paid
Free dress code
housing allowance etc.
- This is an important position that involves communicating with business and development department personnel to ensure the success of development projects.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available