Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
We are entrusted with the design and development of embedded software.
You will be involved in a wide range of phases, including specification study, detailed design, programming, testing, debugging, and actual equipment testing, with a focus on business systems.
Embedded Software Engineer
- Monthly salary 210,000-440,000 yen
Annual income 4-6 million yen
Salary revision once a year
Bonus twice a year
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 18:00
2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
121 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
At least 3 years of experience in embedded software development
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- Full coverage by social insurance
Transportation expenses for commuting
Overtime work allowance
Dormitory and company housing system
Moving assistance (*Limit is available)
Retirement allowance system
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people