Find a job in Japan
Immediate Recruitment / change job
The candidate will be responsible for process development, process design, jig design, production start-up, on-site improvement and efficiency improvement, prototyping and examination, evaluation and testing in production lines, plants, factories, etc. for automobiles, aircraft, home appliances, AV equipment, optical equipment, industrial machinery, semiconductors, and various plants.
- Monthly salary: 210,000 yen to 400,000 yen
Annual income: 3 million yen to 5.5 million yen
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 8：30～17：30 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Experience in jig design, various production line startups, and maintenance work.
Experience in sequence control and semiconductor/LCD process development
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- commuting allowance
Various types of social insurance
Travel expenses for relocation* actual expenses paid
Dormitory System etc
- We will find you a work location within 90 minutes of your home.
For those who cannot commute to our locations, we will arrange housing for you.
(Rent is 37,000 yen for a fully furnished studio apartment with overhead telephone. Up to 100,000 yen will be provided for moving allowance)
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available