Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
As a mechanic for the company, you will be responsible for the maintenance of high-end imported used cars.
・Pre-delivery maintenance of vehicles for sale
・Vehicle inspection and maintenance, periodic inspection and maintenance, diagnostic repair
・Installation of various electrical components (navigation systems, monitors, drive recorders, radar, etc.)
・Various custom parts installation (external suspension, muffler, aero parts, etc.)
- Monthly salary: 220,000-350,000 yen + various allowances + incentives
Bonus : Twice a year
Bonus for financial results : Once a year
- Working hours/
- 9:30 - 18:30
2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
110 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Driver's license (limited AT is acceptable)
Experience in automobile maintenance
Class 2 mechanic certification
- Work location
- Funabashi city, Chiba
- Various types of social insurance
All transportation expenses paid
Incentive system available
Family support allowance
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people