Find a job in Japan
Inexperienced people are welcome / change job
As a designated service factory for special equipment manufacturers, you will be responsible for painting sheet metal repair parts from light trucks to large trailers back to original condition, correcting and painting deteriorated parts, etc.
The work will be assigned according to the skills of the individual, but inexperienced employees will start by providing support to senior employees. Specifically, you will start by removing parts before painting and applying seals to prevent painting on other parts.
- Monthly amount : 200,000yen～
Annual income 3 million yen to 3.5 million yen
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 8：30～17：30 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- A standard automobile first-class driver's license (limited AT is acceptable)
Those who have no experience, but are motivated to make a career out of it.
Those who are interested in cars, trucks and other special purpose vehicles.
- Work location
- Commuter Hand Pieces
Social insurance completion
Retirement Payment System
- Compared to automobiles, the work must be carried out in a methodical manner due to the large size of the vehicles, rather than by carefully and neatly painting them.
Senior employees will carefully instruct you on how to handle the equipment, and we expect you to absorb and learn various things until you get used to the work.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available