Find a job in Japan
You can always challenge yourself with new technologies. / change job
Migration of large on-premise environments to the cloud
Technical proposal and technology selection for customers
System method design, architectural design, data analysis
Conduct research on the latest technologies, present internally and externally, and hold study sessions
Writing technical blogs, books, etc.
Community activities at GCPUG, etc.
Presentation at lectures and other activities to promote Google Cloud
Hiring engineers to strengthen the team, etc.
- 300,000 to 650,000 yen
Assumed annual salary at time of hire : 4.2 million yen - 12 million yen
*Salary will be determined based on previous annual income, experience, ability, and other factors.
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- More than 3 years of experience with Google Cloud services
Cloud Load Balancing
Google Kubernetes Engine
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- Social insurance is complete
Freedom of dress
Work at home etc.
- We encourage personal branding and actively back up each employee to improve their market value by acquiring highly challenging certifications, writing books, and speaking at seminars.
In addition, the infrastructure engineer position we are recruiting for this time is easily valued in the industry because there is a shortage of human resources despite high demand, and further income growth can be expected in the future.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available