Find a job in Japan
After you enter the company, we will introduce you to the most suitable project, taking your wishes and interests into maximum consideration. / change job
We are entrusted with the design and development of open application software.
You will be involved in a wide range of phases, including specification study, detailed design, programming, testing, debugging, and actual equipment testing, with a focus on business systems.
【Project and case studies】
Web service development
Development of financial systems
Business system development for a major manufacturer
Medical system development, etc.
WEB Application Engineer
- Monthly salary 210,000-440,000 yen
Annual income 4-6 million yen
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in web application development or operation.
Experience as a PM/PL.
Experience in training junior staff.
IT qualification holders, etc.
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- Salary revision once a year
Bonus twice a year
relocation allowance, and
Return travel allowance
Commuting and transportation expenses
- There are opportunities to be involved in the upstream process, not just testing or operation and maintenance.
We will start with an entry-level training course where you can learn the basics such as company rules and work procedures, and we will continue to support your skill development with abundant skill training to advance to the field of your choice.
- Terms and
- Work visas will be obtained by the recruiter.