Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
You will be involved in the addition and recovery of new functions for the company's internal business system.
We will handle a wide range of tasks from requirement definition to development and testing.
»Website and web application development
»UI/UX design and development
»Operation and maintenance (excluding infrastructure)
- Yearly income : ￥4,000,000 ～ ￥8,000,000
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 18:00
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are off
- Applications from abroad are welcome
3 years or more experience of System development
Java language (understanding of classes and interfaces)
Basic knowledge of SQL
- Work location
- Chuoku, Tokyo
- Equipped with various social insurance etc
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people