Find a job in Japan
IT engineers with no experience welcome / change job
Prevent network problems and ensure stable operation
■Help Desk Operations
Work to respond to technical inquiries, problems, and requests from customers and employees.
■Design and construction work
Determining equipment and network configurations, etc., and connecting and setting up the network so that it can be used.
Monthly salary: 220,000 yen to 400,000 yen (including fixed overtime)
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Have experience as a full-time employee of a Japanese corporation.
Able to conduct business conversation in Japanese without any problems.
Experience in IT work in a Japanese company.
- Work location
- Social insurance is complete
Possibility of working at home
Housing System etc
- First, you need to learn the skills.
You will start with about 1.5 months of training.
After training, you will be entrusted with IT support work and will gradually work your way up.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available