Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Design work for products such as switchboards, control panels, and monitoring panels for ships or industrial plants.
The following work will be performed using AUTO CAD.
Creation of sheet metal processing drawings
(Study of product structure and preparation of drawings)
Internal assembly drawings
Copper strip drawings
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Monthly salary: 191,000 yen - 270,000 yen
Estimated annual salary: 3,000,000 yen to 5,000,000 yen
- Working hours/
- 8:00 - 17:00
Fully two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
117 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
２ years of AUTO CAD experience
- Work location
- Imabari City, Ehime
- Various types of social insurance
Dormitory for single employees, company housing
Defined contribution pension plan
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people