Find a job in Japan
This company is Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange / change job
Quality support for semiconductor products made overseas
1:Action when defects occur (support for analysis by suppliers, customer reporting)
2:Guidance and execution of prevention activities
3: Accompanying customers to process audits and taking suggestions after the audits
4:Support for preparation of customer certification documents
5: Support for preparation of environmental documents
- ¥250,000 ~ ¥390,000 (including 20H overtime allowance)
Yearly income : 4,500,000 ～ ￥5,500,000
・Wage revision: Once a year
・Bonus: Twice a year
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～17：30 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Flextime system(Core time 10: 00-15: 00)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- 1:Basic knowledge of semiconductor products
(specifications, drawings, schematics, reliability testing, semiconductor manufacturing process overview)
2:Working experience in quality assurance, basic knowledge of IATF 16949
3:English skills to the extent that you can respond to Q&A via e-mail.
- Work location
- commuting allowance
Retirement benefits etc.
- Flextime system and depending on the jobs, you can work at home.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available