Find a job in Japan
Recruitment of new graduates for 2011 is now underway. / change job
As an electrical/electronic engineer, you will be responsible for electrical/electronic circuit design (power supply, high frequency, amplification, oscillation, etc.), LSI logic circuit design, circuit diagram input, test evaluation, quality assurance, etc.
- ￥200,000 ～ ￥250,000
【Yearly income : ￥3,500,000 ～ ￥5,000,000】
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Applicants who are new graduate in 2023.
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- Various types of social insurance
Commuter transportation expenses
Dormitory and company housing system
Retirement allowance system
- A subsidiary of a company listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, actively hiring over 200 people!
- Terms and
- This company will obtain a work visa for you.