Find a job in Japan
No experience and new graduates welcome / change job
We will start with business manner and PC training so that even first-time workers can work with ease.
After completing the training, you will gradually get used to the job and eventually become a construction project manager who will be in charge of large-scale construction projects such as buildings, condominiums, and shopping centers that will remain on the map.
- ￥220,000 ～ ￥350,000
From the second year onwards, the base will be increased through evaluation and assessment.
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Inexperienced people are welcome.
Japanese skill : N2
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Akita, Miyagi, Yamagata, Fukushima, Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Tochigi, Ibaraki, Gunma, Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Nagano, Gifu, Yamanashi, Shizuoka, Aichi, Shiga, Mie, Kyoto, Nara, Hyogo, Osaka, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Yamaguchi, Okayama, Hiroshima, Kagawa, Tokushima, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Oita, Kumamoto, Kagoshima Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- All transportation expenses paid
Full social insurance
Holiday work allowance
Moving expense subsidy
- All of these tasks will be carried out together with senior and current employees, so please do not worry.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available