Find a job in Japan
Those with no practical experience, new graduates, and graduates who have already graduated are welcome. / change job
You will be responsible for the design and construction of infrastructure related to systems for customers, as well as post-implementation operational design, operation, and monitoring.
Server and network design and construction
System policy design
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of system policies.
You will be responsible for the following tasks
- ￥200,000 ～ ￥250,000
Yearly income : ￥2,700,000 ～ ￥4,000,000
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Have an interest in the IT industry and the motivation to continue learning.
We are looking for people who have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment and looking for people who are interested in the IT industry and have the motivation to keep learning.
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima
- Equipped with various social insurance
- First, you will receive network training (about one month) to learn working skills, implementation of a medium-sized network, basic configuration of routing and filtering, and basic configuration of WAN services, and then you will work at your assigned location.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.