Find a job in Japan
Work-ready engineers position / change job
You can work as a mechanical design engineer in various fields such as automobiles, robots, semiconductors, home appliances, aviation, space, energy, and eco-related fields.
--------Example of the projects--------
Design and development of automobiles (car body, engine, harness layout, etc.)
Development, testing, verification and analysis of next-generation environmental vehicles
Development of automotive electrical components
Design, development, and analysis of industrial robots
Mechanism, Housing and Structural Design of Home Appliances
Structural and housing design of smart phones and tablet PCs
- ￥250,000 ～ ￥500,000
Yearly income : ￥4,000,000 ～ ￥8,000,000
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～18：00 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Knowledge of industrial machinery and experience in any of the following
At least 4 year of experience in mechanical design in manufacturing industry.
At least 4 year of experience in 3D-CAD design. （At least one year of experience in 3D-CAD design.)
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima
- Equipped with various social insurance
- We are looking for more than work-ready 30 engineers.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available