Find a job in Japan
You can work with your friends / change job
As a manager of a Hotel, you will be in charge of the management of a whole hotel building.
You will be responsible not only for serving customers, but also for managing sales and formulating sales strategies.
Hotel manager / assistant manager
- Yearly income : ￥11,000,000 ～ ￥12,000,000
- Working hours/
- You are free to adjust your own operating shifts.
- Some PC skills in Word, Excel, etc.
Japanese skill N1 ( speak Japanese fluently )
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima
- Live-in in the hotel
- The SV at the head office will back you up, so you can work without difficulty even if you have no experience.
- Terms and
- Applicants with 技術・人文知識・国際業務 visa can be apply for this position.
Company dormitory is available