Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / Company name not disclosed
Company name not disclosed
You will be in charge of the Process development, process design, jig design, production start-up, on-site improvement, efficiency improvement, prototyping, examination, evaluation and testing in production lines, plants, factories, etc.
- Monthly salary: 210,000 yen to 400,000 yen
Annual income: 3,000,000 yen to 5,500,000 yen
- Working hours/
- 8:30 - 17:30
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Experience in jig design, production line start-up, and maintenance/maintenance.
Experience in sequence control, semiconductor and LCD process development.
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Wakayama, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- Commuting allowance
Overtime allowance (paid in full)
Various types of social insurance
Mandatory retirement age
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people