Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
You will be responsible for customizing and developing the packaged software. and also responsible for proposing, defining requirements, designing, implementing, and testing a system to improve and visualize the customer's business processes.
- Base salary: 210,000 yen and up
3,500,000 yen - 4,500,000 yen
Full payment for overtime work
Salary increase once a year, bonus twice a year
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 18:00
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Web development experience
Visual Studio development experience
- Work location
- Yokohama city, Kanagawa
- Equipped with various social insurance
Overtime allowance (full payment)
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people