Find a job in Japan
Engineer Students who will graduate in 2023 can apply for this position / change job
As a mechanical engineer, you will be in charge of mechanical design, housing design, parts design, drafting, 3D modeling, analysis, test evaluation, quality assurance, etc.
Mechanical engineer (New graduate in 2023)
- Doctoral completion 235,000 yen
Master's degree 225,000 yen
University graduate 205,000 yen
College graduate 195,000 yen
(Salary increase: Once a year)
- Working hours/
- Working hour : 9：00～17：45 (Mondays ～ Fridays)
Days off : Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, New year holidays, etc.
- Those who are expected to graduate from a specialized (3-4 year) school in 2023
For foreign nationals, Nihongo Kentei N1 holders (native level)
(You can also be enrolled in a Japanese school or a university in your own country)
* A work visa will be obtained on the recruiting side.
* Persons who can be transferred nationwide
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Wakayama, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- Complete with various social insurance
Commuting expenses (full payment)
Overtime allowance (full payment)
Dormitory company housing system: Rental company housing is available. We will pay half the rent.
Moving assistance (* There is an upper limit)
- Terms and
- A Company will get a work visa for foreign employees.