Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
・The successful candidate will be involved in development and consulting for customers who utilize DevOps technology.
・The successful candidate will provide support to customers' DevOps development and development teams while utilizing CI/CD tools (mainly GitLab).
- Annual income 5-9 million yen
*Image of 500 to 900 per year is for implementation type, and 900 is for consulting to doable type.
- Working hours/
- 9:00-17:30 (7.5 hours actual work)
123 days off per year (fiscal year 2021)
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Summer vacation: 3 days (taken between July and September)
Year-end and New Year vacations (12/30 - 1/3)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Ability to think logically about technical issues
Business level Japanese reading, documenting, and conversational skills
At least 3 years of development experience in open source languages such as Java, Python, Script, etc.
JLPT N1 or higher
- Work location
- Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance)
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people