Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
After listening to your skills that you want to develop, your future career vision, and your working environment, we will propose a project from among many PJs from PM, Direction, SE, PG, and so on!
We will make a proposal from among many PJs from PM, Direction to SE, PG!
◎We can handle a wide range of projects from large scale sites to small scale sites/new projects and operations.
◎Entertainment, apparel, food, railroad, application, finance, insurance ...etc.
Our main areas of expertise are web, EC, apps, SNS, system UI, and video production.
- Annual income 3-8 million yen
- Working hours/
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Summer vacation (any two days between July and September)
Year-end and New Year vacations (12/29 - 1/4)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Development experience in JAVA
(FW such as Spring, SpringBoot, Struts, JUnit, Seasar2, intra-mart)
- Work location
- Social insurance (employment, workers' compensation, health, and employee pension)
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people