Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
To be determined according to your experience
- Monthly salary 250,000 yen to 380,000 yen
Assumed annual income 4 million yen to 6 million yen
- Working hours/
- 09:00 － 18:00
2 full days off per week
Giving leave (8.9 days in FY2020)
Celebratory leave, the end of the year, the beginning of the year, summer leave, and maternity leave
- Applications from abroad are welcome
At least 3 years of experience as a systems engineer or programmer
(Any language is acceptable, but few projects are in legacy languages)
JLPT N1 or higher
- Work location
- Health insurance, employees' pension, employment insurance, workers' compensation insurance
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people