Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
We are looking for a person who can perform a variety of duties at our service station. Depending on your wishes and aptitude, we will entrust you with a wide range of duties.
Staff at gas station store
- Monthly salary 250,000-300,000 yen
Annual income: 3.7 million yen to 4.5 million yen
- Working hours/
- Shifts between 6:00 and 24:00 (8 hours/ 1 hour break)
Shift system (8 to 10 days per month)
Annual holidays: 105 days
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Experience in gas station/SS operations (any number of years)
Experience with companies or operations related to gas stations and service stations (any number of years)
└Even if you have experience working in the car industry (car dealerships, car accessories, maintenance shops, etc.) and want to take on the challenge of SV at a gas station, it is OK.
- Work location
- Employment Insurance / Workers' Accident Compensation Insurance / Health Insurance / Employee Pension Insurance / Property Savings
*Hazardous materials qualification allowance (50+ hours worked per month)
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people