Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Design and R&D of components in waste treatment plants and biomass power generation plants
Responsible for equipment and devices that form the foundation of the plant, such as incinerators, waste gas treatment facilities, and conveying equipment.
Specifically, from planning design to implementation design and commissioning adjustment of plant equipment. This includes determination of equipment specifications, preparation of planning drawings, preparation of purchase specifications and technical evaluation, preparation of implementation drawings, checking equipment performance based on operating data, and research and development of combustion equipment and improvement of exhaust gas treatment performance.
Equipment & Device Design
- 233,000 - 369,000 per month
4,200,000 - 6,900,000 (including bonus)
- Working hours/
- 8:30 ～ 17:15
Completely 2 days off per week (holidays are Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
123 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Plant equipment design experience (5+ years)
Experience negotiating with vendors
- Work location
- Commuting allowance, family allowance, housing allowance, dormitory company housing, health insurance, employee pension insurance, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, retirement allowance system
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people