Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Design, construction, and maintenance of buildings, basic structures such as furnaces, machinery, and power receiving and transforming equipment, and infrastructure facilities such as roads, water, and gas in nonferrous plants
- Monthly income] 241,500 yen～
Annual income 4,410,000 yen - 7,320,000 yen
- Working hours/
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
In principle, 2 days off per week (Sat. and Sun.), national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, etc.
123 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Technical college graduate or higher
At least 5 years of experience in civil engineering or construction work
JLPT N1 or higher
Experience working in Japan required
- Work location
- Health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, and nursing care insurance
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people