Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
You will be stationed at a municipality (help desk) and will be responsible for receiving inquiries on a daily basis and providing initial response to hardware failures and other problems.
- Monthly salary 200,000 yen - 300,000 yen
- Working hours/
five-day workweek system
122 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Experience in IT industry.
JLPT N2 or higher
- Work location
- Health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
Company pays a certain amount of rent
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people