Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Development management (electronic circuit area)
≪Overall schedule coordination
≪Preparation of documents to be submitted, adjustment of contents, and explanation to customers
≪Quality control and response to customers when defects occur.
≪Development of control circuit boards
≪Development of control circuit boards (design/development) / Mass production
Circuit design of in-vehicle motor control unit
- Monthly salary: 430,000 yen-670,000 yen
Annual income: 8-12 million yen
- Working hours/
- 8:30 ～ 17:30
2 days off per week
122 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
≪Experience in managing a development team of 3 or more people
≪Experience in circuit development of motor control equipment
≪Experience in development considering functional safety
≪Experience in negotiating and coordinating with customers and vendors
JLPT N2 or higher
- Work location
- Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, and nursing care insurance)
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people