Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
You will be in charge of designing and developing business systems and applications for public institutions such as Tokushima Prefectural Government, Tokushima University, and Naruto University of Education.
- Monthly salary 300,000-400,000 yen
Annual income 4-6 million yen
- Working hours/
2 days off per week (weekends and national holidays)
120 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
At least 5 years of experience in management of development projects involving 5 or more people.
Must be able to write specifications and have good planning skills.
Experience in developing web-based systems with a focus on databases
Programming skills (C++, C)
JLPT N1 or higher
- Work location
- Social insurance: Various types of social insurance
Health insurance, employee pension insurance, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people