Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Creation of 3D models of automobile interior parts
Automobile interior parts (resin) design assistance
Modeling (instrument panel, carpet, trim, luggage, etc.)
Creation of models for analysis
- Monthly salary: 210,000 yen - 600,000 yen
Annual income: 3.8 - 5.5 million yen
- Working hours/
- 8:45 ～ 17:30
five-day workweek system
122 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Final educational background: High school graduate or higher
At least 1 year of experience using 3D CAD in business.
*NX is used in the business. Tool training is available after employment.
JLPT N2 equivalent or higher
- Work location
- Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, and nursing care insurance)
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people