Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
≫Open system infrastructure construction (including on-premise and cloud computing)
≫Planning, planning, design, and development for system infrastructure construction
≫Planning and drafting of IT strategy
≫Coordination with external vendors, etc.
- Monthly salary: 360,000 yen to 560,000 yen
Annual income: 6 million yen to 9 million yen
- Working hours/
- Flextime system (core time: 10:00-15:00)
Perfect two days off per week Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays
120 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
3+ years of experience in building or operating a server, network, or client infrastructure in one of these areas
JLPT N2 or above
- Work location
- Saitama city, Saitama
- Overtime Allowance
Remote work available
Childbirth and childcare support system
Qualification acquisition support system
Dormitory and company housing available
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people