Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Planning strategies to develop and expand sales of services and products from the Group's overseas sales companies and partner companies in Japan.
Study and propose a wide range of business synergies with overseas suppliers proposed by overseas sales companies.
Overseas Product Marketing
- Annual salary: 4,000,000 yen - 6,900,000 yen
Estimated monthly salary: 240,000 yen - 390,000 yen
- Working hours/
Annual holidays: 125 days (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and flex holidays)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Experience in marketing or sales of tangible products in a manufacturing or trading company.
Interested in analyzing the industry and developing sales expansion strategies.
Able to proactively make proposals and communicate internally and externally.
Able to communicate proactively with overseas suppliers.
- Work location
- Minato Ward, Tokyo
- Health insurance, employee pension insurance, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance.
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people