Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
As a construction project manager, you will be responsible for construction management of large-scale construction projects such as condominiums, shopping centers, etc.
≫Preparation of documents to be submitted
≫Photography and management of construction records
≫Preparation of administrative documents
≫Morning and evening meetings and regular meetings
- 220,000-350,000 yen
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 18:00
2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
Over 120 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
At least 1 year of construction management experience
- Work location
- Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Akita, Miyagi, Yamagata, Fukushima, Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Tochigi, Ibaraki, Gunma, Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Nagano, Gifu, Yamanashi, Shizuoka, Aichi, Shiga, Mie, Kyoto, Nara, Hyogo, Osaka, Wakayama, Tottori, Shimane, Yamaguchi, Okayama, Hiroshima, Kagawa, Tokushima, Ehime, Kochi, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa
- All transportation expenses paid
Various types of social insurance
Company housing ・Periodic medical checkups
Subsidies for moving expenses
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people