Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
The candidate will be responsible for network and server design, construction, operation and maintenance, DB tuning, etc.
≫Server/security implementation, DNS server unification with Linux, integrated gateway security with SGS
≫Operation and monitoring for a major automobile manufacturer
IT help desk
- Monthly salary 225,000 yen～
Annual salary: 3,000,000 yen to 5,000,000 yen
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 18:00
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
- Applications from abroad are welcome
IT helpdesk experience
Technical support experience
- Work location
- Tokyo (kanto area), Osaka (Kansai area) etc
- All transportation expenses paid
Qualification acquisition support system
Childcare leave system (100% female employees)
Loan of iPhone
Telework and staggered work hours
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people