Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
We will be entrusted with experiments and evaluations mainly for automobiles.
≫Vehicle testing (general evaluation of vehicles by driving on test courses and outside the company)
≫Certification testing→Various certification tests for exhaust emissions, braking, noise, etc.
≫Evaluation criteria study, data analysis, technical proposal, etc.
Automotive related testing and certification services
- Monthly salary 205,000 yen - 439,000 yen
Salary increase : Once a year
Bonus : Twice a year
- Working hours/
- 9:00 - 18:00
Two days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
121 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
Standard driver's license (MT)
Automobile maintenance experience or experience in automobile testing and evaluation
- Work location
- Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba
- Various types of social insurance
Defined contribution pension plan
Dormitory for single employees (subsidized dormitory expenses)
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people