Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
You will be in charge of web application design/development, software design/development and application development work for smart phones.
≪WEB system operations≫
NET/ASP/PHP/ruby, Oracle/MySQL, and other languages and databases for clients and in-house system development, etc.
SE/programmer for application development for smartphones and tablets using languages such as Android/ObjectC.
Android/ObjectC and other languages for smartphone/tablet devices.
- Monthly salary 268,000-428,000 yen
Annual salary 4,000,000 yen to 6,000,000 yen
- Working hours/
- 4 to 6 hours between 8:50 and 17:50
2 days off per week (Sat., Sun., national holidays)
Number of days off: 123 days
- Applications from abroad are welcome
At least 3 years of development experience of Java/C/C++/C#/.NET/VBAccessVBA/ASP/PHP/RDB, etc.
Business system, control system, or web system development.
JLPT N2 or higher
- Work location
- Hiroshima city, Hiroshima
- Dependent allowance
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people