Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Development of new products and systems, mainly for marine vessels, and upgrading of existing products.
Our employees come from a wide variety of fields, including software creation using programming languages, power electronics, inverters, and electrical and infrastructure design experience.
- Monthly salary: 191,000 yen - 400,000 yen
Estimated annual salary: 3 million yen to 7 million yen
Salary increase: Yes, once a year
- Working hours/
- 8:00 - 17:00
Fully two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
117 days off per year
- Applications from abroad are welcome
At least 3 years of experience in development
JLPT N2 or above
- Work location
- Imabari City, Ehime
- Commuting allowance, family allowance
Defined contribution pension plan
Various social insurances
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people